Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Tasty Tuesday


Now, with all the coupon clipping I just did and the 18 jars of pasta sauce I got, I knew I would need a yummy recipe to use up the sauce.

You can do this with either store bought biscuits or homemade bread. I was in a pinch, so I used buttermilk biscuits and I really don't think I would do that again. Just use the Parmesan Breadtwist Recipe.



Parmesan Knots

Ingredients:
1-2 cans buttermilk biscuits
4 tbsp melted butter
1 tbsp Italian Seasoning
Parmesan Cheese

Cut your biscuits in half and roll into a 3" long rope, tie in a knot. Repeat with remaining biscuits. Bake at 400 degrees for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown. Combine melted butter and Italian Seasoning, spread over warm biscuits; sprinkle with parmesan cheese.

Note: you can also add garlic salt and parsley flakes to the butter mixture.

No comments:

Post a Comment